Hexa-Cover®, is comprised of recycled polypropylene segments which float to create a flexible cover. The hexagonal pieces fit together and offer an effective way to significantly reduce emissions and provides a cost-effective solution to slurry storage requirements.
Hexa-Cover is an innovative and adaptable product that can cover any slurry tank or lagoon and prevents 95% of harmful emissions being released. Made of recycled polypropylene, Hexa-Cover pieces float on top of any liquid, fit together to fill the space, block light out and gas in, whilst also helping to prevent a crust forming. The product is heat, frost, and wind proof, with a life expectancy of 25 years.
- Life expectancy of 25 years
- Favourable price
- No running cost
- No repair cost
- No maintenance cost
- Up to 99,9% coverage of the surface
- Up to 95% reduction of evaporation from
- water surfaces
- Up to 95% stable and constant reduction of
- emission (i.e. ammonia)
- Up to 90% stable and constant reduction of
- Noticeable reduction in organic growth such as algae, weeds etc.
- Unaffected by rain, snow, and frost
For more information and a quotation for Hexa-Cover please contact us.
The AG cover from Albers Alligator provides a cost-effective solution to covering any slurry or liquid storage. The durable black polythene material protects the contents of the store from sunlight and minimises evaporation. The AG cover floats on the surface, is quick and easy to install, and requires little ongoing maintenance, making it an excellent hassle-free way to cover storage.
- Water surface is protected from sunlight and dirt.
- Minimal evaporation.
- Double-sided black PE material.
- Excellent floating capacity.
- Easy to clean.
- Easy to install, can be installed on every water level.
For more information and a quotation for an AG cover please contact us.