DRIBBLE BAR WITHOUT MACERATOR
Unique spring loaded TRAMSPREAD Pinch Valves balance the pressure in the boom before allowing slurry to the ground, thus giving even distribution.
To change from Dribble to Twin Nozzle Spread, simply fold each dribble hose around its respective pinch valve. This effectively closes off all dribble outlets. Remove end caps and fix in place the 90° nozzle bodies and Bauer spread nozzles.
6m, 7m & 12m
- Pinch valves on dribble outlets regulate distribution
- Galvanised tubular booms allow twin spread nozzle option
- Hydraulic vertical folding allows access to tractor pick-up hitch
- Auto transport safety latches with securing pins
- 3-point linkage with female A-frame
- Front mounted swinging arm permits U-turn
- Dribble bar easily removed from umbilical frame for tanker mounting